Friday, October 23, 2009

Welcome to my new place!



Welcome to my new project. (We will see how it goes;)
I have had this idea for quite some time now.


"CowGirl Sugar"




It is my way of "accessorizing."


I can count the times I have found something I would love to have, only to be disappointed by the price. I want something that is quality, without the empty purse.
I know I am not the only one either.
So I make most of my trinkets.
I have had several people ask about them when I am wearing them.
They want to know if I have a website? Well here I am.

Many of you know that I make pendants.
I have several really nice boutiques (ahem Blossom ahem, thanks Amy) here in town that are so kind as to carry them.
I have also been busy making a few other items.(oh the suspense)
I will be offering all of these little accessories here.
For you, or whoever... Even if it's just window shopping.
So in a few days I hope to have photos of some of my "sweets"
I may consider taking custom orders. And all of my pieces will be originals.
(Unless otherwise stated.)
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to hearing from you.

WELCOME TO



"CowGirl Sugar"


TW




4 comments:

  1. How cool are you! I love that you are lettin' the masses have a chance to buy your WONDERFUL pendants. You are gonna have great success sister! Can't wait for the pics. I have Christmas shoppin' to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! I get more people grabbing my neck when I am wearing my Rhett and Scarlet pendant you made for me! I love mine and I know others will just have to have them too, why wouldn't they!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you guys are the very best mom and sister ever ever! Thanks! I just finished a couple things last night. Now I just need to figure out how to take some good pictures of them? Very different than shooting outside fun things....((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW I just LOVE it!!!! YOU know TW, we are getting ready to open our Rhinestone Cowgirl shop this week!!! MAYBE if you get enough you'd let me carry your products?!?! I am always looking for good quality, anything country cool, vintage....Oh I could go on and on!!!! Go check out my website www.therhinestonecowgirls.com

    and I have a FB page to its; The Rhinestone Cowgirls

    Awesome stuff!!

    ReplyDelete